- play outside (Yes, that's me who's playing!)
- read first chapter of "Pilgrim's Inn" and "The Wolves of Willoughby Chase"
- eat hot bread with butter and honey
- go for an afternoon walk
- bake bread (Or #3 above won't happen!)
- finish lessons for the day
- do laundry
- pay the bills
- finish staining the steps outside
- bathe the stinky puppy
- write thank you notes
- mop all the hard floors
- keep potty-training the puppy
and much-needed things,
- have my quiet time,
- make dinner,
- spend time with Pace,
- read aloud to the kids, and
- take a bath.
I love a day that's productive, but I think that falling into bed tonight is going to be very, very welcome!