In no particular order:
1. Shout wipes--a must-have item for the purse, diaper bag, car.
2. Addi Turbo circular knitting needles--super fast, smooth join. And this website is pretty fantastic, too.
3. Library card. Can I tell you how excited I am that I'm going to live really close to the library?
4. Mrs. Meyers Basil hand and dish soaps. Who knew basil would smell so good as soap? But I'm not as sure about the rhubarb. Rhubarb, really? Hmm.
5. Pampered Chef baking stones. I went cheap-o and bought the decoy from Bed, Bath & Beyond and regretted it immediately.
6. Snapfish. When I get my computer back in working order, first on my list is to transfer my photos to Snapfish. So the next time it dies, I won't have to worry about losing all my pictures.
7. JoAnn Fabrics weekly coupons.
8. Craig's List. Without it, I would've never found enough boxes to move. I plan on checking this site out more this summer! We have a big screen TV we want to sell, and I have a feeling it's the way to do it.
9. Ziploc gallon bags. They've saved my entire packing experience. Jewelry, utensils, potpourri--you name it, Ziploc works for it! And so does Saran Wrap, another great moving tip I've heard lately. (Thanks Noemi!)
10. Chuck Taylor for Converse shoes, "Ditzy Floral." The aqua and red ones are also super cute, and they're perfect with jeans. (On the other hand, what doesn't work with jeans??)
There you have it. A few of my favorite things. :) Happy Thursday, friends!