Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Because I'm Nuts

I decided, sort of on a whim, to repaint my kitchen cabinets.

I've already painted them once, back in 2003, and although I still liked them, it was time for a change. So I went and bought the paint and started before I could wise up chicken out.

To see the "Before," go here. (Scroll down the page. And I had to laugh when I looked at these photos from the Tour of Homes--the only room that looks the same today is my bathroom! I LOVE change.)


Here's the halfway point:






I'll post the "after" pictures when I'm finished. (Dear Lord, please let me finish soon! If Grayson helps himself to one more cupboard, I'm going to have to duct tape him to his highchair!!)

Happy painting!

1 comment:

  1. Wait, are you painting them black? Because I've been thinking of doing that to mine! Can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!